One of the things Bonnie likes us to do as part of the
The first Bonnie Mystery I did was "Orca Bay" - so that was when I started this Blog.
The next mystery was "Easy Street" but I didn't finish it right away due to an injury.
Then came Celtic Solstice, which I completed the flimsy and quilting before "Easy Street"
|Easy Street & Celtic Solstice flimsy hanging over patio door|
Now I have Easy Street Completed!
This quilt finished at 97" square, not enough to provide for a pillow wrap ( which I didn't want anyway),on this queen size bed, but I did want to have a finished look, so I made the pillow cases, first time ever for doing cases, but they were so easy using a Hot Dog Pillow Case tut I found on the internet thanks to the great quilter friends on "The Quilting Board". In true scrappy style - the green prints on the pillow cases do not match, but the color is the same - the 2 border colors are the same are the same as I used in the quilt border.
|Easy Street with (semi) matching pillow cases|
|Quilting Easy Street on my Sunshine 16|