Sunday, December 9, 2012

Easy Street Clue 3

As with Bonnie's other clues, I was so excited to get going on the new block, I started right away Friday when I got home from work - put in a few hours on Saturday, and completed the blocks Sunday.
I did follow Bonnie's instructions and listened along to QuiltCam on this snowy  Sunday as I sewed away.
Although I have no idea how we'll use them in the quilt, I just had to lay them up in a design!
Looking forward to step 4, but we have to wait till next Friday - gives me time for more work on my spiderweb blocks.
Bonnie's Easy Street

5 comments:

  1. Easy Street is looking great. I am glad this years mystery is slow going so it gives us all time to catch up with other projects while waiting for the next clue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the blocks and layout... Pretty colors..... I had forgotten about this layout ... Love the BRAVE WORLD BLOCKS.

    NONNIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm this layout makes me think.... At first I was thinking Bonnie was doing a two-block design for this quilt. I couldn't envision a block that didn't include 4 of these and with only 64 units, that's only 16 blocks and not big enough for a quilt. But if she's doing more like a medallion thing, these could be one of the inner borders! Not requiring too many units.....intriguing! Your units look great and I cant wait to see it as it comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your patches look fantastic. Clue 4 is nearly here – woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete