Monday, December 17, 2012

Easy Street Clue 4

Easy Street Clue 4 has gone really well, using the rulers Bonnie recommends is the way to go! As I'm working on Easy Street I'm still working on my spiderweb quilt, then I start to see some folks talking about Bonnie's Pineapple quilt! I need to take a look because that is one I've been wanting to do too!

As with other clues, I've been listening to a book on my iPod - this one is "The Shadow of the Wind" which I downloaded from the library here in town.   The book was so good I looked forward to listening to it as much as working on the quilt!


4 comments:

  1. I don't know if that is the block, but it sure looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the backgrounds sing in this quilt~
    Sharyn in Kalama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! Isn't it fun playing with the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get me an IPod I'm so behind the times. I'll tell Santa when I see him. Your quilts are coming along beautifully. I'm also working on the flying geese strings. I have a big sack full of strings so I'm all for using them up.

    ReplyDelete