Monday, January 27, 2014

Center Complete!

I'm now working away on the boarder blocks now that I have the center section complete, I hoped to be further along than I am, but work just seems to get in the way!




 The colors look a bit washed out in this pic, but I wanted to post it and analyze my layout for mistakes! Sometime I can only spot them in a picture - I've noticed other quilters have found the same thing. If any of you see an oops, please let me know.



 As I've  been working away, I've been listening to a book on my Ipod just as I usually do, and I have to say this one has me a bit riled up at this point -

I'm not done listening yet,  I'm at the part where Huguette is being exploited by everyone she should be able to trust - nurse, doctors, bankers.... making me pretty mad - I'm a nursing assistant, and can't stand the thought of anyone taking advantage of vulnerable folks. THIS IS A TRUE STORY.  Very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment