Sunday, November 25, 2012

Easy Street step 1

Today I completed sewing all the 4 patch blocks, but didn't have a chance to get them all ironed - that will come tomorrow. For now I can show off the ones I did iron, it felt so good to be back working on a "Bonnie Project" again! This one is suppose to be easier than the Orca Bay mystery quilt, I hope to keep up this time!
Be sure to check out:
 Bonnie's Quiltville
 to see other great quilters that are working on this project!
 http://pinterest.com/pjnesler/ 
also lots of good stuff on pinterest too!

5 comments:

  1. I'm using this same background fabric. So glad to see what it looks like. Mine is still in the twosies stage at this point. Hope to get them all together before bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of the same music note fabric! Fun! Can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fabrics look lovely! Looking forward to step 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing what everyone has pulled out for the background and their choice for constant! Thank you for sharing yours, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete