Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh My Stars!

Every step I take I think it's my favorite - I started putting the stars together, and I really love them, even though the colors don't show up so vibrantly on the pics as real life, I really like them. (I'm missing the cord to down load the images from my camera, so am using the I-pod for now). This mystery quilt is so much fun! I'd never do a project like this if it hadn't been for Bonnie Hunter! I've never whinned about the little pieces, working on this week by week, really keeps me going.

I'm pretty much following along with Bonnies colors, I didn't have enough of a variety in my  BLACKS so added some deep purples and blues.....

5 comments:

  1. Those deep colors mixed in with the black really give it a nice range, looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that addition of purples and blues gives your quilt an added sparkle when it's done!

    ReplyDelete