Sunday, December 21, 2014

Working away on Clue 4

Wow, I thought I would be able to complete this step a whole lot faster than I did, but at least they are done!  All blocks for All clues, completed!!!

As I work on  my blocks I keep them organized in flats from my Costco shopping trips, so happy to see the boxes fill with colorful quilt blocks and anxious to see them all come together in a new quilt.

 I like the detail on this black print I've used on some of the blocks, naturally some of the text gets lost in the seams, but it's fun to look for the blocks with fun stuff, especially since it's part of the season this quilt is being made!


This block is a good reminder for me to wish you all a 
Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.


 
 *****************************************
As I've been working on my Mystery Quilt, I've been plodding away on this Hunters Star, I've been pushing myself to get it done for Christmas, but that just won't happen, maybe early January....

Everyone has been working away on Grand Illusion, and are posting links over on the Quiltville site, go on over and take a look!

4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying seeing everyones fabric choices. I am still working clue 2; but did take time last Friday to look at Clue 3 & 4; and pull some more neutrals out of my "bricks" and "Strips" boxes. Looking for more variety than I had, and I think I found it. Meanwhile; clue two is pinned into double diamonds and ready to sew today; once I get some housecleaning finished (started......)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black fabric messages. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're all caught up already. Kudos to you Pam, and Merry Christmas. Still keeping my fingers crossed that this rain will turn to snow and we'll have a White Christmas.

    ReplyDelete